2. The site editor’s service.
This web site and the services provided to you on and via this web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this web site and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations.
5. Your conduct.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that this web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this web site, nor for any error or omission.
By using this web site or any service provided, you explicitly agree that: (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law; (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you; © you will not collect or harvest any information about other users; (d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site editor’s prior written consent; (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including ― but not limited to ― laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
6. Submission of content on this web site.
By providing any content to this web site: (a) you agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 7; © you acknowledge and agree that the site editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the site editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
7. Third-party services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND THE SITE EDITOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE SITE EDITOR NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE EDTIOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE SITE EDITOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
11. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this website or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
12. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor's copyright agent may be contacted via:Eau Galle Cheese Store and Factory
N6765 State Highway 25,
Phone: (715) 283-4211
13. APPLICABLE LAW
14. MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
15. SHIPPING POLICY
- We ship via UPS. UPS DOES NOT SHIP TO P.O. BOXES. Please provide a COMPLETE and ACCURATE STREET ADDRESS. We cannot be responsible for non-delivery or additional shipping charges if an incomplete or incorrect address is provided. Your method of payment will be automatically charged the $18 UPS address correction fee in these instances.
- If you are shipping: 1) during warm weather months and/or, 2) to warmer climate regions, we recommend a MOLDED FOAM COOLER W/ICE PACKS and EXPEDITED SHIPPING via Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3 Day Select. Please contact us for expedited shipping fees or go to theupsstore.com and click “estimate” shipping”. Please note that boxes ship by dimensional weight, not actual weight…to ensure maximum value, please fill your cooler with the maximum product. Declining expedited shipping methods or ice/cooler is at your discretion and we cannot be held responsible for damaged product.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing and delivery of your order. We prefer to ship packages on Mondays to allow for the maximum number of working days for transit. During the holiday season, it is better to ship early and ensure receipt of your gift, as the closer to December 25, the higher the volume and the more likeliness for delays.
- Your order will be shipped when we receive the order. If you wish for your order to arrive around a certain date please wait to place your order until it is closer to the day you would like it to arrive. For estimated arrival dates please look at the UPS Transit Map located here or click the link https://www.ups.com/maps?loc=en_US
16. REFUND POLICY
At Eau Galle Cheese LLC, we want your experience to be great and for you to enjoy your cheese! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, please call us immediately at 715-283-4211 or email us at email@example.com. We will try our best to make you happy.
Refunds are not given for:
- Product not shipped in a cooler box.
- Wrong Address
- Weather delays
- Problems not related to or caused by Eau Galle Cheese
- Not following refrigeration instructions
- Cheese sent to someone who is out-of-town or placed in a location by the delivery driver that was not seen (such as wrong door).
- Arrival time on day of delivery
- Regular ground shipping (if package took longer to arrive than estimated)
- Did not like the cheese (We are very sorry if you didn’t care for the flavor of your cheese, replacement product will not be sent)
If a package is lost or damaged, we can make a claim through UPS.